LabView for Boundary Scan, JTAG FLASH programming, SPI and i2c
Is TestStand your production test environment? Intellitech provides Labview VI's to make boundary scan board test, flash programming and SPI/i2c access easy. You can program in TCL/TK and IEEE 1149.1-2013 PDL language within Eclipse and Scan Executive. However, there are projects and companies who use LabView and TestStand. The provided VI's will give you high-level access to perform functions such as running PCB interconnect tests, communicating to LDOs and DC/DC converters and many other PCB test functions. Eclipse databases for 1149.1, JTAG, I2C, SPI can be queried and operated on via the provided LabView VIs.
TestStand and LabView VIs for JTAG, SPI, I2C
- Pre-built high-level interfaces enable PCB test without resorting to programming low level protocols.
- Perform any PCB test function accessed via a standard serial bus (JTAG, SPI, I2C, SPMI).
- Program ARM CPU Flash, Turn on/off DC/DC converter or LDO
- Measure power rails going to an FPGA in just three VIs
- Compatible with Intellitech testers and USB JTAG controllers such as Digilent HSJTAG, Xilinx USB Cable II and Intel/Altera USB Blaster.